How to Download the OpenSee App
Open up a third party QR scanner app and scan the QR codes on the back of the physical Device (Zem-CWI) Smart Controller.
Search the word “Opensee” on the Play Store for Android phones or you may search “Opensee” on the App store for Apple phones.
Below you will also find QR codes for Google and Apple. Please make sure you open up your third party QR code app.
The OpenSee App is the mobile and web app for the ZEM-CWI 2.4 GHZ Wi-Fi Smart Door Controller for Access control. With OpenSee App you can control remotely from your smartphone, tablet or computer (via web browser) electric locking devices like Automatic Door Openers, Maglocks, Electric Strikes, Drop Bolts, ETC., that can be installed in gates, main doors, side doors and another type of doors.
- You can add unlimited doors and unlimited CWI Devices.
- Remotely Control doors or other electrical equipment via mobile app.
- No monthly fees, Self Monitoring, DIY – Plug and play, No Contracts and No-Hassle
- Be notified in real time by push notifications.
- 4 Universal Inputs and Outputs (Open collectors)
- 1 Relay Output for stand alone systems.
- 990 Users who have permission to control.
- Web access: https://m.openseewebapp.zemgosmart.com/
- You may use this webaccess by any browser on your computer. You may use it on a Microsoft computer or Mac, smartphone and tablet.
- You can add Weigand EM card reader or keypads.
- Real time status of your devices.
- Create Permission schedules for users and devices.
- Event log and notifications.
- Low power consumption.
- You may view this app on a smartphone, Smart Tablet and Normal PC.
- Apple and Google Play app: “Opensee”
- 3 years Warranty
- The range between the router and the CWI Smart Controllers is from 6.6 feet up to 164 feet.
- Attention: The app is only available for IOS 8 or Android 7 or Higher. Will not work with lower versions.
Comes with an initial WIZARD to guide you through out the installation
The OpenSee app comes with an installation wizard that will show you the ZEM-CWI’s configuration process step by step. You will know how to :
- Pair your device with your Wi-Fi Network
- Add devices to the system
- Manage and add users to the system
- Lock and unlock doors
- Set permission schedules to grant access to certain user to the device in the selected schedule
- Configurate the notifications sent by the app to your smartphone
- and more…
You can access the OpenSee App from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet access on your computer, smartphone or tablet. You may use the webaccess by any browser on your computer. You may use it on a Microsoft computer or Mac, smartphone and tablet.
You can check all the events generated by your system.
Real Time Push Notifications
Receive push notifications on your smartphone or tablet in real time.
Home Screen Widget
The widget allows you to open/close the selected doors from your smartphone’s home screen without having to access the app.
Users: It grants access to certain User to the device in the selected Schedule.
Example: User 1 has access to the device only Mondays from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Devices: It grant access to the device in the selected Schedule.
Example: Door 1 will automatically open at 12:00 PM and will automatically close at 1:00 PM